Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Layering The Cool Kid





Follow my blog with Bloglovin I know I haven't been updating my blog for a while. There's no particular reason for that apart from I have been sick in the last few days. And also it's Lunar New Year. This year is the year of Snake! How cool is that? So, I feel like it's time for me to get back to blogging. Even though these pictures have been taken 2/3 weeks ago but since I haven't really got time for new pictures, I hope this will do.

This is one of my favourite outfits. I've been interested in layering recently due to the tricky weather in London. All I could think is that the more I wear, the better I feel and the less regret I have later on! And somehow, I always have this image of this cool kid dressed up all in black - grey - denim, walking around town, looking so reckless. Probably, that has been what I wanted to be, at some point. 

Photos taken by Mèow Mẩu. Old jumper from my DaddyBear. Favourite scarf from 'God-knows-I-can't-remember-where'. Men's denim shirt from a vintage store in Melbourne. Skirt designed by me/tailored by my favourite tailor in Hanoi. Beanie from Monki. Creepers from River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment