Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


To be honest, winter is not really my favourite season of the year. However, I love the idea of layering and being a bit messy/ too much/ over the top. And winter is probably the only time I could actually do this. Even though sometimes I feel like it shouldn't be this cold so I could wear less and still feel nice, I guess winter has its own charm. All I have to do is to have fun with it, I mean, both layering and winter. And as you see, this is the first post of 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's wish this shall be the best year so far for everyone! Health, luck and happiness for us all. Exactly one more week til I have to hand in my portfolio, so I'll try to pay real good time on it now. Wish me luck. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment